We don’t believe in selling you services that we hope you need.
We take our work seriously and understand that we are here not just to check boxes based on requirements, but to solve problems.
Nxt IT will get to know you, your professional and organisational goals, challenges, obstacles and opportunities. We ask questions to understand your current situation and work with you to identify the underlying root causes of the problems you face. We design long-term strategies to help you overcome your challenges and get you where you want to be efficiently.
Nxt IT Consulting Process
- Discovery phase. We begin by gathering data from multiple sources before our consultants apply their expertise to solve an IT problem.
- Analysis. By identifying the biggest threats and opportunities to improve your IT environment, our consultants will create solutions and best practices to limit liabilities and improve efficiency.
- Report. We document all of our findings and distribute them to all key personnel. The document details specific causes of liabilities along with specific recommendations for action.
- Strategise. Our consultants strategise with you to determine which recommendations to implement, alter or abandon. We carefully determine what resources are needed and come up with a specific plan of action.
- Implementation. We work with the board and management team to implement the new hardware and software solutions, and help create new systems, procedures and policies to make sure these solutions are successful.
The Nxt IT difference
Our aim is to make technology an asset for your business, not a problem. Too many times we have seen other IT consulting firms recommend solutions that are not appropriate for the specific client’s business or will not take a business’ operations into their planning.
We work around your business. We strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business to help develop your company. As your technology partner, when your business grows, our support will grow. Therefore, we will work hand in hand with you to support your IT services.